Courtesy of Chloe, our favorite party girl, from Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23.
1. Neutrogena make up-remover wipes are an easy way to remove last night’s make up.
2. Cab fare — Every girl should keep at least $20 of emergency cash on them at all times.
3. Luna energy bars in lemon zest are my go to energy bar because I love all things lemon, they don’t taste like cardboard, and they’re also vegan.
4. Maxim instant coffee, a Korean favorite, is the king of instant coffee. It’s most likely 95% sugar and 5% coffee but it tastes delicious and will wake you right up.
5. Tweezerman tweezers have been one of Allure’s “Best of Beauty” winners for 12 years.
6. Tampax Pearl Compak tampons won’t take up much room in your bag.
7. Pepper spray comes in compact sizes these days so you can easily attach one to your keychain.
9. Pictures of Chloe to remind you to always be fabulous and fierce.
And while it didn't make Chloe's list, keep condoms in your kit.
Chances are you aren't going to have sex with Ryan Gosling, but because chances are you aren't going to have sex with Ryan Gosling, always carry a condom.